Registered patients may use the Portal to:
Exchange messages with our practice
Review and pay billing statements
Research health topics
Review personal health information
Complete and update medical forms
Update your profile and contact information
THINGS PATIENTS SHOULD KNOW
- Please bring identification and your current insurance card to all scheduled appointments.
- Please bring a list of your current medications, or bring your pill bottles with you.
- Your insurance company may require a referral from a primary care provider, or an emergency room, or an urgent care clinic to see our providers.
- Your insurance company may require any procedures performed to be pre-authorized prior to your visit. It is the responsibility of the policy holder to be sure that the services provided are covered.
- If you are having a procedure performed at our clinic, please wear comfortable clothing.
- If you are transitioning care from another neurology clinic, please provide us your medical records in advance of your visit, including any imaging previously performed.
- We can provide epilepsy care for patients ages 2 and older.
- We can provide general neurologic are for patients 12 and older.
- Please contact your pharmacy at least three days in advance of prescription refills, to have them send us a refill request.
- Please arrive at our office at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time, for your first visit with us. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment for follow-up appointments.
- Please provide us at least 24 hours to cancel or reschedule and appointment. Patients who do not show up for a scheduled appointment without notice may be charged a fee.