We believe that a healthy mind and body are the most important elements of happiness and that every person in Wyoming deserves access to the tools they need to be as happy as possible. We also believe that geography and finances should not be barriers to access to the best Neuro Health care.
Wyoming Neurologic Associates and Frontier NeuroHealth are dedicated to delivering comprehensive services to help people throughout the region to achieve a healthy mind and body. We use advanced technology to support our highly trained specialists who engage the whole person to develop an all-encompassing plan of care.
Neurologists at Wyoming Neurologic Associates provide comprehensive services to people throughout the region affected by disease of the brain, spine nerve and muscles. Our specialists provide inpatient coverage at Wyoming Medical Center as well as telephone coverage for numerous hospitals throughout Wyoming. Hospital based services include a nationally recognized Primary Stroke Center and the Level 3 certified Wyoming Epilepsy Center.
- Alzheimer disease and other dementias
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, also called Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Brain injury and concussion
- Brain tumors
- Fibromyalgia and other chronic pain conditions
- Huntington disease
- Migraine and other headaches
- Multiple sclerosis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Parkinson disease and other movement disorders
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Sleep disorders
- Spinal cord injury
Wyoming Neurologic Associates use a variety of diagnostic and treatment procedures to ensure we are delivering the best and most appropriate treatment. Procedures offered include:
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Electromyogram, including nerve conduction study (EMG/NCS)
- Polysomnography (sleep studies)
- Evoked potentials
- Cerebral spinal fluid analysis (lumbar puncture, or spinal tap)
- Botox Therapy
- Intravenous Infusion of medications
- Deep Brain Stimulator (DBS) Management
- Vagus Nerve Stimulator (VNS) Management
- Responsive Neuro Stimulator (RNS) Management
- Vestibulo-Nystagmography (VNG) in collaboration with the Wyoming Center for Dizziness and Balance
Comprehensive NeuroHealth services must include integrated mental health care. The Mental Health Program at Wyoming Neurologic Associates involves psychology and neuropsychology oriented toward treatment of the whole patient. Many neurological disorders have a mental health component and our program features strong teamwork amongst all of our specialists.